Fall is here!
Pumpkins are here!
Morning is also here...and you can be ready for it.
By meal prepping a pan of these yummy baked oatmeal bars on Sunday night, you can sleep in and fully soak in those final minutes before your alarm goes off each morning.
- 1cup of oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup almond or other dairy-free milk
- 1/3 cup plain canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon egg whites
-1/8 cup pure maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is set.
Allow to cool and serve.